Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SAD2012 #8 - #16 - Catch up... almost.

A brief rundown because I know you missed it and I need to get keys pumping because I don't want to be more than one behind...

#8: I wrote about a little girl who commits the ultimate act of treason, internet piracy (boo sopa).
#9: What price would you pay to keep your mouth shut at work?
#10: This sketch is an ultrapremium aspirational brand. It's probably not for you.
#11: A cheap black out with a laser pointer. In the future.
#12: T O P S E C R E T #1. ( bizzarre )
#13: A security guard foils a crime, only get this, he's drunk.
#14: TV presenters get hunted on their travels. I've said too much.
#15: Cell phones and cars are dangerous. Really really dangerous.
#16: Did you know that Rick Santorum's wife dated a man 40 years her senior who actually delivered her? Yeah I know super creepy, but she had a great ass sooooo...

OK, on to write one new thing and only be one behind...

No comments: